Chase Plus SavingsSM Withdrawal Limits and Fees
- You receive the first six withdrawal or transfers out of this account per monthly statement period at no charge.
- A $5 Savings Withdrawal Limit Fee applies for each withdrawal or transfer out in excess of six, including withdrawals in person at a branch and at an ATM. This fee is waived for Chase Plus Savings accounts with a balance of $15,000 or more at the time of the withdrawal.
- Other transaction fees may apply.
- You're limited to six savings-account withdrawals or transfers per month by federal regulation. However, this limit does not apply to withdrawals or transfers made in person at a branch or ATM.
- Exceeding the federal limits on withdrawals may result in your savings account being converted to a Chase checking account.