On this page, you'll find a list of your accounts and the addresses you've asked us to use when we send you account-related notifications.
To add a new address to your online profile, enter your new address information in the fields provided. Then, click "Verify" to help us ensure the address is correct. We use an asterisk (*) to indicate which fields you're required to complete. You also can click:
- "Add address" to add another new address
- "Change to military address" to add APO and FPO details
- "Change to international address" to add international address details
- "Change to international phone number" to change your primary phone number to an international phone number (Note: If you already have an international number listed here, you can click "Change to domestic (U.S.) phone number" to change to a domestic number)
You can also reassign accounts for an address or classify an address as "seasonal or temporary":
- To assign the accounts for this address, please click "Optional," then indicate which accounts you want to be notified about for this address.
- To classify an address as "seasonal or temporary," please click "Temporary or Seasonal Settings" and choose the appropriate option. An address is considered "temporary" if you plan to live there less than 12 months; it's "seasonal" if you plan to return to that location each year.
Temporary/seasonal addresses are unavailable for customers that have only one of the following products:
- Credit Card
- Home Equity
- Chase Auto Lease
- Chase Auto Finance
We're currently unable to process online requests to change credit card mailing addresses to international addresses. However, you can make this change by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card.
Once you're satisfied with your changes, click "Next" to continue. Click "Cancel" to leave this page without making any changes.