To receive the cash bonus (offer eligibility and restrictions):
- Customers must have an open J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account. Add $25,000 or more in new money by moving cash, transferring securities, or rolling over existing retirement assets from another institution. Assets from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC or its affiliates are not eligible. New money must be transferred within 45 days of coupon enrollment.
- At day 45 from coupon enrollment, the bonus tier will be determined in the following manner:
- If your new money inflow is $25,000-$99,999, your cash bonus is $100
- If your new money inflow is $100,000-$249,999, your cash bonus is $200
- If your new money inflow is $250,000+, your cash bonus is $400
- The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 15 days of these requirements being met.
You can only participate in one Chase Private Client, Chase Sapphire Checking or J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing bonus offer in a 12-month period from the last bonus enrollment date. Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account. Account types and other restrictions apply. Offer terms are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice. The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and we may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”) or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable. You are responsible for any tax liability associated with the award. Please contact your own tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.