J.P. Morgan Wealth Management (“JPMWM”) is offering eligible clients access to the Premier Travel Service from FROSCH and certain tax services from Ernst & Young (“EY”) at preferred pricing (“Wealth Benefits”). Eligible clients have a JPMWM account serviced by an eligible J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor who is participating in the Wealth Benefits program (“Participating PCA”) and qualifying balances of more than $1 million in deposit and/or investments in eligible accounts (“D&I Balances”) held with JPMWM and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) as described below in “Qualifying Balances”.
Premier Travel Service, powered by FROSCH:
- A travel advisor from FROSCH, a leader in the world of luxury travel, will work with you to plan your next vacation.
- Through FROSCH you’ll get access to expert travel advice, flight reservations, exclusive rates at some of the best hotels and resorts, car rental, and access to world class adventures and tours. And as an exclusive benefit to you, FROSCH will waive all travel agency fees for your reservations.
- Reservations made through FROSCH are subject to their terms and conditions, assumption of risk, and limitations of liability found at https://www.frosch.com/frosch-waiver.
- Purchases made through FROSCH with your Chase Card with Ultimate Rewards do not qualify for the additional rewards you earn on travel purchases made through the Ultimate Rewards or Chase Travel programs.
- Access to these benefits is subject to eligibility and certain terms and conditions that may be changed at any time.
- Participation in this program is an exclusive benefit to you and any travel companions accompanying you. As a result, eligibility may not be transferred or assigned.
- FROSCH is a member of JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- By offering travel for sale to destinations, JP Morgan Chase & Co., its affiliates and FROSCH do not represent or warrant that travel to such places is advisable or without risk.
Wealth Tax Platform from EY
- EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young LLP is a client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited operating in the US.
- EY TaxChat name is owned by EYGN limited and all rights are reserved. “EY TaxChat” is a registered trademark in the United States, United Kingdom, and various other jurisdictions.
- As determined by EY, some tax topics or situations may not be included as part of these benefits.
- Full details on the EY discounts and deadlines associated across EY TaxChat™, TaxChat Plus, EY Private Tax Preparation, and EY Tax Advisory Services can be found here.
- The final amount of discounted pricing is determined in EY's sole discretion.
- Use of these EY tax services is subject to EY's client acceptance requirements as determined in EY's sole discretion. If you, or an immediate family member, are in a Financial Reporting and Oversight Role (FROR) of an EY audit client or affiliate, you and your immediate family members may not utilize tax services from EY.
- JPMC and EY are separate companies and each is responsible for its own obligations. The availability of J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Preferred Pricing is not an endorsement of, or a recommendation to use, these EY services.
Eligible accounts include:
- JPMWM individual and joint brokerage and managed accounts (general investing and IRAs) including those serviced by a Participating PCA, Self-Directed Investing accounts and Automated Investing accounts; Revocable and Living Trusts, fixed and variable annuities.
- Chase individual and joint checking, savings and CD account including those branded J.P. Morgan.
Ineligible accounts include:
- JPMWM ERISA accounts (e.g., 401k and 403b plans); Irrevocable trusts; 529 plans; custodial accounts (UTMA & UGMA); and donor advised funds.
- Chase and JPMorgan Business Banking accounts; Chase commercial accounts; and J.P. Morgan Private Bank accounts.
- Accounts on which clients are signers but not an owner or co-owner, accounts included in periodic statement packages, and accounts not held at JPMWM or Chase (including those that included in an account aggregation service).
The more than $1 million D&I Balance calculation is based on an average balance using a 30-day look back review of eligible accounts balances. Investment account balances are determined by subtracting any outstanding margin loan or other debit balances from total investment account assets. In the case of joint accounts, D&I balances will be attributable to each joint account owner separately to determine the more than $1 million requirement.
Eligible clients will have access to the Wealth Benefits once they are notified by JPMWM that they have reached the current Qualifying Balance and continuously serviced by a Participating PCA.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Access to Wealth Benefits is for clients who meet the eligibility requirements only and are not transferrable to any other individual or business except in accordance with Wealth Benefits partner's policies. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse to provide Wealth Benefits to any user at their own discretion.
Any travel or tax service that was engaged prior to the receipt of Notice of Ineligibility, whether received before or after the Anniversary Date, can be completed using the Wealth Benefits. However no new services will qualify for the Wealth Benefits unless the then current eligibility requirements are satisfied. Ineligible clients are free to continue to use FROSCH and EY services without access to the Wealth Benefits at their then current rates.
JPMWM may change these terms and conditions; terminate Wealth Benefits; and/or terminate an individual client's access to them at any time, with or without prior notice. The changes to the terms and conditions may include, but are not limited to, changes to eligible accounts, initial balance requirements and ongoing balance maintenance requirements. Please contact your Participating PCA for details.