We know many customers are facing challenges from Hurricane Ida.
Here’s what we’re doing for eligible customers in Louisiana: We’ll automatically waive or refund these fees through September 7. In FEMA-declared areas, we’ll continue to waive or refund these fees through September 26.
- Late fees for mortgage, credit card, business banking and auto loans and leases
- Overdraft, monthly service and ATM fees we charge on consumer and business checking and savings accounts
We’re working diligently to get our branches and ATMs back in service as soon as we can. Go to chase.com/branch for the latest information.
Home Lending customers can find more information, resources and FAQs on the recovery process here.
Questions? If you’re concerned about making a Chase payment or have any questions about your Chase accounts, please call our special care line at 1-800-254-7713. We’ll update this page as we have more information.
Stay connected to your accounts with the Chase Mobile® app and chase.com
- Update your personal details: Make sure we can stay in touch with you.
- Access your accounts: See transactions, balances and important details like account and routing numbers.
- Deposit checks: Snap a picture of it using Chase QuickDeposit℠ on the Chase Mobile app.
- Pay bills and people: Use the Chase Mobile app and chase.com to pay your bills and track payments. You also can send and receive money from almost anyone in the U.S., Chase customer or not, with Zelle®.
- Transfer money: Move money between your accounts.