In fact, when you open a new Chase Total Checking account, you’ll get easy-to-read information that includes:
- A concise description of our fees, including examples of what can cause them—all written in everyday language.
- A worksheet you can use to estimate the monthly fees that might apply to your individual situation.
- Helpful information on how your account works—including things you may not know can cause fees. For example, some people believe that you can put a future date on a check and it won't be cashed before then—but that's not true.
Simply click below to download a concise product guide with explanation of fees, a worksheet to estimate your possible fees or a deposit account agreement. You can also stop by your nearest Chase branch and ask for one.
Download a summary of fees that apply to Chase Total Checking
Download a helpful worksheet that can help you estimate your monthly fees
DOWNLOAD A DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AGREEMENT PDF for products and services details
Helpful Chase services
that may help you avoid fees:
- ACCOUNT ALERTSFootnote 1 can notify you via text, email or phone about account activity—such as if your balance falls below an amount you specify.
- OVERDRAFT PROTECTIONFootnote 2 allows us to automatically transfer available funds from qualifying Chase accounts to help avoid Insufficient Funds Fees.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT makes your deposits available sooner and can help you avoid the Monthly Service Fee on your Chase Total Checking account.
- A GUIDE TO MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT includes easy-to-understand information on how your Chase Total Checking account works, including how you can avoid fees.