Our Private Client Bankers offer personalized banking solutions. These include preferred rates, enhanced lending capabilities, waived fees, and many other complimentary services. These privileges also extend to your immediate family.1
Premium banking and service
Chase Private Client CheckingSM and Chase Private Client SavingsSM accounts automatically receive our preferred rates with no monthly service fees. Benefits of these accounts include:
- Refunded fees from non-Chase ATMs in the U.S.2
- No foreign exchange fees for debit card usage outside the U.S.
- No charges for domestic and international wire transfers, notary services, personal checks, traveler's checks, stop payments, online overnight checks, and more
- The ability to delegate access to deposit accounts to a trusted individual, so that they can make transactions on your behalf
- Enhanced security on debit cards and higher daily withdrawal limits
- A special debit card that can be linked to your checking account and given to children, employees or others, with specific monthly spending and withdrawal limits that are set by you for each cardholder
- Proactive monitoring of accounts for fraudulent activity and overdrafts
- Access to qualifying Business Checking accounts with no monthly service fee5
Expedited service is offered in the privacy and comfort of our Chase Private Client offices, and a dedicated Chase Private Client 24/7 service line enables clients to conduct transactions such as wire and fund transfers, and the request of cashier's checks, over the phone.
Special lending benefits
Private Clients enjoy concierge-style service, specialized lending products and preferred mortgage benefits, such as a dedicated Mortgage Banker, expanded credit guidelines, priority underwriting and servicing, lower closing costs, and personalized service on home equity lines of credit.3 Chase or J.P. Morgan credit cards are offered, with exceptional rewards, higher credit lines, and special fee waivers offered on select cards.4
Learn more about our suite of banking solutions – contact one of our Private Client Bankers in your nearest Chase Private Client office.