Your dedicated Chase Private Client team is ready to help.
Find a Chase Private Client office by entering your Zip Code below.
To enjoy the benefits of Chase Private Client, a minimum balance in any combination of qualifying deposits and investments is required.
For checking and savings
- No monthly service fee on Chase Private Client CheckingSM accounts
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client SavingsSM when linked to a Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- Waived charges include:
- Chase fees charged at non-Chase ATMs
- Fees charged by other banks for ATM access are refunded by Chase up to 5 times per statement cycle
- Domestic and international wire transfer fees (in person, phone or email)
- 3x5 safe deposit box annual fee (subject to availability); 20% discount on larger boxes
- Personal check fees
- Online overnight check fees
- Cashier's checks, counter checks or money order fees
- Stop payment fees
- Exclusive Chase Private Client debit card with higher daily withdrawal limits
- Concierge banking service that travels with you, at any Chase Private Client office
- Waived Chase fees on ATM withdrawals and debit card purchases abroad
- No cost for traveler's checks
- A rushed replacement debit or credit card can be sent almost anywhere in the world at no charge
- 24/7 Client service line from abroad with no charge from Chase
- Service privileges extended to your immediate adult family members when you are joint owners on Chase Private Client deposit accounts
- A special debit card for family, home staff or other trusted individuals with adjustable spending and withdrawal limits
- The ability to delegate access to your Chase Private Client deposit accounts to a trusted individual, so transactions can be made on your behalf