Military Mortgage Benefits
We understand the unique mortgage needs of U.S. military veterans, active-duty servicemembers and members of the Guard and Reserve.
Eligible military can:
- Apply for a wide variety of mortgage options, including Veterans Affairs (VA) loans that may offer no down payment and no monthly mortgage insurance (MI).
- Take advantage of servicing benefits that go beyond Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) protection—including help for military families having difficulty making their mortgage payments.
Special programs—more ways to save money:
Chase Mortgage Cash Back can save you thousands
- YouTube Channel: Real advice from homebuyers and experts.
- On-demand Webinar: Expert guidance and real-life examples that explain the homebuying and financing process.
- Mortgage Calculators: Online calculators and checklists to help you make the right decisions.
Visit My New Home for more information.
You may be eligible for additional Chase military benefits if you're an active-duty servicemember, or a member of the National Guard or Reserve and called to active duty. Here are some of the benefits and programs we provide that go beyond SCRA protection:
- Interest rates 2% lower than the SCRA requires—your interest rate can be reduced to 4% while you're on active duty and for a year afterward if your mortgage payments are up to date and you were called to active duty after your loan closed.
- Foreclosure protection—even if you're behind on your mortgage payments and regardless of when your mortgage began. We'll honor this protection for one year following active duty or until your SCRA-protected status ends.
Call Chase Military Customer Assistance toll-free at 1-866-840-5826 if you're having trouble making your mortgage payments, to learn about special mortgage servicing benefits available to you or to discuss other Chase products for military servicemembers.