Since 1989, Chase has been offering servicemembers convenience, savings, service and security. Our commitment runs even deeper. We offer credit education programs, online financial management tools and college scholarships for dependents of servicemembers.
Chase Military Services Hotline
For assistance with any account-related matters, as well as education and employment opportunities at Chase, you can call our dedicated Chase Military Services Team. Our team is staffed by trained experts who are knowledgeable about SCRA benefits, Military POAs, Military Allotments, Transport Permission letters and other matters related to military life.
Our dedicated customer service hotline is open Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 12 AM ET and Saturday, 8 AM – 8 PM ET to serve you. From the U.S. call 1-877-469-1110. Overseas: 1-318-340-3308 (collect). TDD: 1-800-582-0542.
Beyond the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Interest rates 2% lower than SCRA requires—You could lower your interest rate to 4% while on active duty and for a year afterward.
- If you are an SCRA-protected customer and having trouble paying your mortgage, you may qualify for mortgage assistance–some customers may be eligible for an actual or subsidized interest rate of 1%.
- Foreclosure protection—Chase will not foreclose on your home if you're deployed on active duty or SCRA-protected–even if you're behind on your mortgage payments. This protection applies regardless of when your mortgage began. And we'll honor this protection for one year following active duty or until your SCRA-protected status ends.
How to submit SCRA materials
When submitting orders by email, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Chase.com (must have customer profile)
- Click Secure Message Center (in blue on the upper right side)
- Select Send new message
- Under inquires select Military Service Members Civil Relief, then select SCRA Orders/documents from the dropdown menu, then click Go
- Please be sure to enter account # in the blank message box provided (only one account # is needed)
- Click Add/Remove attachments
- Select Done