Designed for Active Servicemembers, DOD Civilians, Retirees and their Families
Explore the great benefits these cards offer!*
- Cash Back Rewards
- No Annual Fee†
- Blue Star Deployment Benefits
Learn more about Blue Star
- 10.49% Variable APR on purchases†
- No Foreign Transaction Fees†
- Embedded Chip, Extra Security
- Earn 2,500 bonus reward points after spending $250 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening*. This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- 2% Cash Back rewards at the Commissary, the Exchange and MWR locations*
- 1% Cash Back rewards on purchases everywhere else*
- 2% Cash Back rewards at the Commissary, the Exchange and FSS/MWR locations*
- 1% Cash Back rewards on purchases everywhere else*
- USAF Club Membership*
Exclusive benefits for Chase Military Cardmembers
Unlimited Cash Back RewardsEarn rewards anywhere MasterCard® credit cards are accepted, on every purchase you make — from gas and groceries to appliances and auto repairs, even every cup of coffee.
- No caps or limits. Earn Cash Back Rewards on all your purchases. There is no limit to the rewards you can earn.
- No expirations. Your Cash Back Rewards will not expire as long as your credit card account is open and not more than 60 days past due. Redeem your rewards as often as you like, or save them up for that big item!
Your Rewards, Your Way When you're ready to reward yourself, you can request cash back or redeem your rewards for a wide range of other exciting options. The choice is yours!
Blue Star Deployment BenefitsChase is committed to serving our Military Servicemembers and their families. And with our military credit cards, we're proud to offer Blue Star Deployment Benefits to assist families when a loved one is deployed. It's a complimentary benefit for being a Military Credit Cardmember — and it's only available from Chase. Learn more.
Dedicated Customer ServiceCall our Military Customer Service at any time to reach customer service advisors specially trained to understand and meet your needs. Whether you're at home or anywhere else in the world, they're ready to help.
Supports MWR with Every PurchaseEvery time you use your Chase Military MasterCard credit card on installation at MWR/FSS or MCCS facilities, you'll be supporting programs, activities and services that enrich life for military personnel and their families.
Enjoy these additional benefits
Zero Liability ProtectionFootnote 1You won't be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information.
Travel and Purchase Protection BenefitsEvery Chase Military Credit Card provides built in travel and purchase protections, including:
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services. If you run into a problem away from home, call the Benefit Administrator for legal and medical referrals or other travel and emergency assistance. (You will be responsible for the cost of any goods or services obtained.)Footnote 2
- Baggage Delay Insurance. Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.Footnote 2
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver. Decline the rental company's collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad. In the U.S., coverage is secondary to your personal insurance.Footnote 2
- Extended Warranty Protection. Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer's warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.Footnote 2
- Purchase Protection. Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.Footnote 2
Chase OnlineSMTake advantage of the freedom to manage your account 24/7 with customizable tools and features.
- Pay your bill and schedule automatic payments.
- Go paperless and view up to 6 years of statements.
- Set up alerts, monitor account activity and more.
Chase MobileSMAccess your account on-the-go right from your mobile device using our free mobile app.
Authorized UsersFootnote 3Add family members to your account and get additional cards for them at no charge. Plus, you'll earn rewards for all of their purchases, too.
1, returns to footnote reference. U.S.-issued cards only. Zero Liability Protection does not apply to ATM transactions or to PIN transactions not processed by MasterCard.
2, returns to footnote reference. These benefits are available when you use your card. Restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Most benefits are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies who are solely responsible for the administration and claims. There are specific time limits and documentation requirements. Once your account is opened we will send you a Guide to Benefits, which includes a full explanation of coverages.
3, returns to footnote reference. You will be responsible for repaying all balances on this account. Authorized users will have the same charging privileges as the primary cardmember but will not be financially responsible. All correspondence, including statements and notifications, will be sent to the name and address on file for the primary cardmember. We provide account information to the credit reporting agencies for all account users. This information could impact an authorized user's credit score.