FIND IT FUND IT SAVINGS SWEEPSTAKES FULL OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to individual legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and currently reside in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI OR WV (each an “Eligible State”) and businesses with a mailing address located within the Eligible States. Employees (and household family members of such employees) of Sponsor and its advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and their affiliates, are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Chase Savings Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) consists of three (3) separate entry levels—a $500 level, a $5,000 level and a $25,000 level—each with its own entry pool, prizes and drawing (each a “Drawing”). The Sweepstakes begins on 1/3/12 and ends 3/31/12 (the “Promotion Period”). There are two (2) ways to enter each of the three (3) Drawings:
- TO ENTER BY MAKING A DEPOSIT: During the Promotion Period, each participant (“you”) must “opt in” by meeting with a Chase personal banker at any Chase Bank retail branch and requesting enrollment in the Sweepstakes. Chase individual and business customers must have an Eligible Chase Savings Account (defined below) with a statement mailing address in the Eligible States. Only authorized signatories on a Chase Business Savings or Chase Business Select High Yield Savings account may enroll on behalf of the business, but the business will be deemed the participant and not the individual signatories or officers. To enter by making a deposit, you must have an Eligible Chase Savings Account (defined below), which has a statement mailing address in the Eligible States to be eligible. After opting in, you will receive one (1) entry into one of the Drawings for each single, one-time savings deposit of at least $500 into an Eligible Chase Savings Account (defined below). For single deposits of $500–$4,999, you will receive one (1) entry into the $500 Drawing. For single deposits of $5,000–$24,999, you will receive one (1) entry into the $5,000 Drawing. For single deposits of $25,000 or more, you will receive one (1) entry into the $25,000 Drawing. All single transaction deposits listed above (each a “Qualifying Deposit”) will result in one (1) entry only and will not be split to create multiple entries, nor will multiple deposits be aggregated to qualify for a higher Drawing level. “Eligible Chase Savings Accounts” are Chase SavingsSM, Chase Plus SavingsSM, Chase Business Savings and Chase Business Select High Yield Savings accounts. Transfers of funds from one Chase account to an Eligible Chase Savings Account are NOT Qualifying Deposits unless that transfer is the result of a “Pre-Authorized Transfer.” Pre-Authorized Transfers are scheduled automatic transfers as part of an Automatic Savings Program. Chase Retirement Money Market Accounts, Chase Investment Services Corp. brokerage accounts, Chase Individual Retirement Accounts and Certificates of Deposit are NOT Eligible Chase Savings Accounts, and deposits made into these accounts are excluded from this Sweepstakes. All entries must have a Posting Date within the Promotion Period. The “Posting Date” is the date on which the Qualifying Deposit posts to the Eligible Chase Savings Account. This is not necessarily the date the deposit occurred. All weekend activity posts on the following Monday, or next business day if the Monday is a bank holiday. Bank holidays include: New Year’s Federal Observance (1/2/12), Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (1/16/12),and Presidents’ Day (2/20/12), and deposits will post the following business day. Deposits occurring after the close of business will post on the following business day. Fees may apply to some deposits.
- TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A DEPOSIT: You will receive one (1) free entry for each 3" x 5" card with your handwritten name, address, daytime telephone number (including area code) and date of birth, mailed in an individual envelope to “Find It Fund It Savings Sweepstakes,” PO Box 3005, Rogers, MN 55374-3005. Please write either “Drawing $500,” “Drawing $5,000” or “Drawing $25,000” on the 3" x 5" card indicating which Drawing you would like your entry to be entered into. Entries that do not list a specific Drawing will be entered into the $500 Drawing. Mail-in entries must be legible and completed in full to be valid. No mass or mechanically reproduced entries will be allowed. LIMIT: one (1) entry per postmarked outer envelope. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 3/31/12 and received by 4/7/12 to be eligible.
Limits: You may submit a total of 10 entries into the $500 Drawing, 5 entries into the $5,000 Drawing and 1 entry into the $25,000 Drawing, regardless of the method by which you enter. In the event more than the permitted number of entries are submitted into any Drawing, all excess entries will be disqualified and will not be included in any Drawing.
3. SWEEPSTAKES LIMITATION: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for incomplete, lost, illegible, late or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for transmission defaults, computer server failure, delayed, garbled or corrupted data, technical, hardware and/or software malfunctions of any kind, or failure of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or any human or other errors that may occur in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes without notice or liability if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner as determined by Sponsor, or if the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor. In such event, Sponsor will randomly select winner(s) from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to such action. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: $500 DRAWING (500): Five hundred (500) winners will each receive a monetary payout of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00). $5,000 DRAWING (50): Fifty (50) winners will each receive a monetary payout of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00). $25,000 DRAWING (10): Ten (10) winners will each receive a monetary payout of Twenty-five Thousand Dollars ($25,000.00). If a winning entry is the result of a deposit made into an Eligible Chase Savings Account, the winning account holder’s savings account will be credited the winning amount. Potential deposit account prize winners of $5,000 and $25,000 prizes will be notified at the mailing address and asked to complete a Winner’s Confirmation form prior to the savings account being credited. In the event any Chase customer’s Eligible Chase Savings Account is closed at the time of prize award, Sponsor will send the prize to the last known address of the winner in order to award the prize by mail. Sponsor will not be responsible for any undeliverable or returned documentation. Potential winners who entered by mail without making a deposit will be notified at the mailing address listed on the entry to begin the verification process. Prizes for mail-in winners will be awarded a check made payable to the winner. TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES: $750,000.00. Odds of winning a prize in any Drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Drawing. All prizes will be awarded if the number of eligible entries received for each Drawing is equal to or greater than the number of prizes available in that Drawing. Limit one (1) prize per person/account holder, regardless of method of entry or Drawing. The highest value prize won will be awarded in the event an entrant is selected in more than one Drawing.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be randomly selected on or about 4/20/12, from among all of the entries received for each of the three (3) separate Drawings as follows: Five Hundred (500) potential winners will be selected from the $500 Drawing entry pool; fifty (50) potential winners will be selected from the $5,000 Drawing entry pool; and ten (10) potential winners will be selected from the $25,000 Drawing entry pool. The Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winner; Form 1099 documentation will be issued as required by law. Potential prizewinners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Winner’s Agreement and/or a Publicity Release, except where prohibited. If required, all documents must be returned within seven (7) business days of their receipt. If documents are not returned within the time period specified, that prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected, if feasible. Please allow 8–10 weeks to receive your prize upon winner verification. Sponsor will not be responsible for any undeliverable or returned documentation and prize will be forfeited. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any stated prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photographs, voice recordings and likenesses for publicity purposes without additional compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law).
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded to them, including, but not limited to, liability for personal, bodily injury, death, damages or loss of any kind. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges and agrees that, to the extent allowed by law, Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Participants agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in New York, New York.
7. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and any other language version of these Full Official Rules or of any promotional materials, the English version will prevail, govern and control.
8. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, write your name and mailing address on a 3" x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to: Find It Fund It Savings Sweepstakes–WL, PO Box 7340, Wilton, CT 06897-7430. All requests must be received by 3/31/12.
9. SPONSOR: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH, 43240.
10. FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES: If you do not want to receive future sweepstakes offers by mail from JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., write to us at Sweepstakes Preference Office, 1111 Polaris Parkway, Suite A1, Columbus, OH 43240-0242. Please state that you do not want to receive future Sweepstakes offers, which does not exclude you from any Chase marketing offer or promotion, and include your name, address and telephone number.