Expand to the U.S. Market (for Foreign Multinationals)
From collecting payments faster to investing idle balances, Chase has the capabilities to help foreign multinationals tailor a working capital solution that meets their needs.
- Treasury and Cash Management — Implement traditional and electronic services: payables and receivables; foreign exchange; lockbox; check image capture and desktop scanning; and account reconciliation.
- Investments and Liquidity — Maximize the value and efficiency of daily operating cash, increase the yield on reserve cash, and manage longer-term investments. Includes integrated capital market services, advisory services, sweep accounts and business money market accounts.
- Foreign Exchange — Focusing on corporate and institutional currency needs.
- Investment Banking — We deliver a global platform of integrated financial products spanning M & A advisory, capital markets, prime brokerage, restructuring, risk and research. As a client advocate, we offer corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds and governments the market insights and tailored solutions they need to succeed.
- Standard Account Services — Establish basic demand deposit account (DDA) and checking accounts and take advantage of Internet delivered cash management tools.
- Securely access your account with online, real-time information to view and manage your balances, deposits, payments, wires, and investments
- Manage working capital by understanding incoming and outgoing cash flow, and improve cash forecasting
- Integrate data with internal systems
To learn more about Chase's foreign multinational solutions and how they can help you, please
e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker.