Dependable Banking Solutions to Help Make the Most of Your Franchise
Regardless of the industry in which your franchise operates, your long-term success can be affected by the quality of service that your financial partner provides. Combining a personal touch with financial strength, Chase offers banking products and services that can help your franchise control operating costs, streamline cash flow and keep you informed.
- Asset-Based Lending – Raise working capital by leveraging your company’s assets including inventory, receivables, equipment and trademarks.
- Commercial Lending – Benefit from a wide range of financing alternatives from lines of credit to syndicated financings to meet your company’s borrowing needs. Access financing for acquisitions, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) and other forms of liquidity events.
- Investment Banking – Raise capital through public and private debt issuance. Consult with our colleagues in J.P. Morgan on mergers, acquisitions and debt restructures.
- Investment Management –Consult with our colleagues at J.P. Morgan to take advantage of the full spectrum of global investment products including self-directed or managed investment accounts, mutual funds, time deposits and alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
- Merchant Processing – Use credit and debit card transaction processing to help lower your total cost of payment acceptance.
- Payroll – Simplify your paydays with efficient direct deposit and card-based solutions.
- Private Banking – Enhance and protect your personal wealth with professional investment advice, tax and estate planning and succession strategies by consulting with our product specialists.
- Trade Finance – Facilitate transactions with your international suppliers by using Chase's international banking capabilities including letters of credit and bankers acceptances.
- Treasury Services – Improve the efficiency of your operation by using the innovative products and services of one of the leading global providers of cash management.
To learn more about our banking solutions for franchises and how they can help you, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker for an introduction to a product specialist.