Real Estate Banking
A Steadfast Commitment to the Real Estate Industry
Whether you are seeking a construction loan, refinancing a project or looking for new real estate investment opportunities, Chase Real Estate Banking client executives have the business and financial expertise to help. With a portfolio exceeding $10 billion and seamless national capabilities, we are steadfastly committed to serving the real estate industry and have helped clients navigate more than a century of change.
With an appreciation of your unique objectives, we can provide industry insights and flexible financial tools to help you manage risk, reduce costs and fulfill your commitments. Your dedicated real estate client executive can help provide your business with access to Chase’s broad range of commercial real estate and banking products and services.
- Treasury Services – Deposits, disbursements and access to accurate and timely information is critical to real estate transactions. We offer a full range of solutions to help you streamline collections and payments, broaden your online capabilities, increase staff efficiency and reduce fraud.
- Portfolio Lending – We offer specialized project financing expertise for the main property types: retail, office, multi-family and industrial. We provide secured construction, acquisition, redevelopment and bridge loans, working capital and subscription lines.
- Syndications – Our product partners structure, distribute and service multi-bank loans used for acquisitions, recapitalizations, capital expenditures, working capital and consolidation of multiple lines.
- Public Equity/M&A – We will refer you to colleagues in the investment bank who offer a wide range of innovative equity solutions from initial public offerings, secondary placements and equity-linked structures to private placements, equity derivatives products, and block and portfolio trading services.
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Services – We provide expeditious, cost effective and accurate real estate valuations for loan underwriting. Services include securing appraisals, appraisal analysis/risk assessment and final determination of value.
- Tenant Lease Security Services – We provide customized services to alleviate the administrative burden of tenant lease deposits, expedite new account processing, deposits and withdrawals, ensure timely payment of all interest due, collect and issue appropriate tax forms and provide accurate and comprehensive IRS reporting.
To learn more about our solutions for the commercial real estate industry, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial real estate client executive.