Chase in Your Community
- Employ more than 300 residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $37 million in wages and benefits to Virginia employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $1.3million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $17 million in community loans and investments and contributed more than $3.5 million to Virginia charities in 2011.
- Operate in 11 locations.
- Serve more than 1.6 million consumers, 41,000 small businesses and more than 130 mid-sized (middle market) companies.
- Originated more than 7,500 small business loans totaling $82 million, of which 8% were made to businesses located in low-or moderate-income communities in 2011.
- Made more than 17,000 mortgage loans totaling $3.8 billion, of which 26% were made to low- or moderate- income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate- income communities in 2011.
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker.