Chase in Your Community
Doing business with Chase gives you the convenience of having a bank with a strong local presence and the peace of mind of having a financial provider committed to
- We extended 603,711 total new loans and lines of credit to Pennsylvania consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- We serve more than 300 mid-sized (middle market) companies.
- We contributed nearly $700,000 to Pennsylvania charities in 2011.
- We made more than 26,260 mortgage loans totaling $4.6 billion, of which 24.7% were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- We provided more than $206 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- We paid more than $1.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- We remitted more than $4.3 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- We purchased more than $11 billion in goods and services from Pennsylvania companies in 2011.
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker.