Chase in Your Community
- Employ more than 500 residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $30 million in wages and benefits to Oklahoma employees in 2010
- Paid more than $2.5 million in state and local taxes in 2010
- Contributed more than $550,000 to Oklahoma charities in 2010
- Provided more than $2 million in community development loans and investments in 2010
- Provide hundreds of volunteers for participation in efforts like United Way Day of Caring, American Heart Association Walk, Corporate Challenge and Festival of the Arts
- Deliver financial services to consumers, small businesses, midsized (middle market) companies, and large
corporations and to municipal, public and government entities
- Operate 32 banking centers, 36 locations and 48 ATMs
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker.