Chase in Your Community
North and South Carolina
Our Commitment to North and South Carolina
Doing business with Chase gives you the convenience of having a bank with a strong local presence and the peace of mind of having a financial provider committed to
- We extended 5,549 total new lines of credit to small businesses in 2011.
- We serve more than 172 mid-sized (middle market) companies.
- We made more than 31,094 mortgage loans totaling $5 billion, of which 25% were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- We provided more than $15 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- We contributed nearly $5.1 million to North and South Carolina charities in 2011.
- We paid more than $10.1 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- We purchased more than $351 million in goods and services from North and South Carolina companies in 2011.
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us.