Chase in Your Community
Our Commitment to New Jersey
Doing business with Chase gives you the convenience of having a bank with a strong local presence and the peace of mind of having a financial provider committed to
- JPMorgan Chase and its predecessor companies have been a part of New Jersey since 1834. Our roots date back to the founding of the Princeton Bank.
- We employ 6,074 people at 283 locations.
- We extended 670,656 total new loans and lines of credit to New Jersey consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- We serve more than 720 mid-sized (middle market) companies.
- We contributed nearly $9.3 million to New Jersey charities in 2011.
- We made more than 25,587 mortgage loans totaling $6.3 billion, of which 23.6% were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- We provided more than $17.8 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- We paid more than $91 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- We remitted more than $31 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- We purchased more than $544 million in goods and services from New Jersey companies in 2011.
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us.