Chase in Your Community
- Employ more than 1,000 residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $90 million in wages and benefits to Georgia employees in 2010
- Paid more than $10 million in state and local taxes in 2010
- Purchased more than $1 billion in goods and services from Georgia companies in 2010
- Provided more than $70 million in community development loans and investments in 2010
- Operate 64 banking centers, 112 locations and 221 ATMs
- Act as a top corporate citizen and take a leadership role in many civic and community issues
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker.