Chase in Your Community
- Employ more than 15,900 residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $1 billion in wages and benefits to Florida employees in 2010
- Paid more than $20 million in state and local taxes in 2010
- Purchased more than $200 million in goods and services from Florida companies in 2010
- Provided more than $140 million in community development loans and investments in 2010
- As part of our ongoing efforts to keep families in their homes, Chase has opened five regional Homeownership Centers in Florida — where homeowners whose mortgages are serviced by Chase, WaMu or EMC can meet face-to-face with trained advisors to discuss their situation. The Chase Homeownership Centers are located in Miami, Aventura, Tampa, Ft. Myers and Orlando
- Operate 249 banking centers, 454 locations and 1,106 ATMs
- Extended more than 890,000 total new loans and lines of credit to Florida consumers and small businesses in 2010
- Act as a top corporate citizen and take a leadership role in many civic and community issues
To learn more about our presence in your community, please e-mail us or contact your local commercial banker.