NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. You have not yet won. Sweepstakes starts May 1, 2013 and ends July 31, 2013. ENTRY DEADLINE: JULY 31, 2013. FIRST PRIZES: Five $1,000 First Prizes. GRAND PRIZE: One $25,000 prize. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: $30,000. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning any Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. SPONSOR: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH, 43240.
NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NEITHER WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and household and family members of such employees) of Sponsor and its advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, partners, affiliates and suppliers are not eligible. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The Chase "SIGN UP for a Chance to WIN!" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on May 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes will consist of five (5) First Prize drawings and one (1) Grand Prize drawing. Entry deadlines for First Prize drawings are as follows:
(on or about)
|First Prize Drawing #1||5/1/13–6/1/13||6/6/13||6/10/13|
|First Prize Drawing #2||6/2/13–6/15/13||6/20/13||6/24/13|
|First Prize Drawing #3||6/16/13–6/30/13||7/4/13||7/8/13|
|First Prize Drawing #4||7/1/13–7/15/13||7/19/13||7/23/13|
|First Prize Drawing #5||7/16/13–7/31/13||8/6/13||8/12/13|
3. HOW TO ENTER: Individual Chase mortgage customers who have a Chase first mortgage, a home equity line of credit or a home equity loan (each "eligible mortgage/home equity account") will receive one (1) entry when they EITHER enroll their eligible account in Chase automatic mortgage payments or automatic home equity payments OR, when they sign up to receive paperless mortgage or home equity statements. Follow the instructions on the front of this statement or statement insert, or as seen on select ATM's to enroll in automatic payments at www.chase.com/winwithautopay OR activate paperless statements at www.chase.com/winwithpaperless. Business and commercial mortgage accounts are not eligible. Entrant will receive a maximum of one (1) entry for each eligible mortgage account enrolled in EITHER Chase automatic mortgage payments/Chase automatic home equity payments OR paperless statements during the Promotion Period. By way of example only: If you have a first mortgage and a home equity line of credit, you will earn one (1) entry for enrolling your First Mortgage into Paperless Statements OR Chase Automatic Payments, and one (1) entry for enrolling your Chase Home Equity Line of Credit into Paperless Statements OR Chase Automatic Payments, for a total of two (2) entries. Each enrollment/activation will be date and time stamped for purposes of determining the First Prize Drawing in which the entry is first eligible for. The Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for determining the date of all online entries. Chase customers who have already activated paperless statements and/or enrolled in automatic mortgage or home equity payments for their eligible accounts prior to the start date of the promotion can participate via the mail-in method of entry below.
4. MAIL-IN METHOD OF ENTRY: If you have an eligible mortgage or home equity account that is already enrolled in automatic payments and/or activated paperless statements; or if you do not wish to enroll in Chase's automatic mortgage or home equity payment system and/or receive paperless statements; or if you do not have an eligible mortgage or home equity account, enter by hand writing your complete name, address, daytime telephone number and birth date on a 3" x 5" card, and mailing it in an envelope to: Chase "SIGN UP for a Chance to WIN" Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3001, Rogers, MN 55374-3001. Mail-in entries must be legible and completed in full to be valid. Entrant will receive one (1) entry for each 3" x 5" card received, up to the maximum number of entries set forth below, but each entry must be mailed in separately. Mail-in entries for First Prize Drawings must be received by the mail-in received by dates above. Mail-in entries received after the received by deadlines will be included in the next First Prize drawing, if any. Mass or mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, postage-due or illegible entries, or entries received after the deadline.
5. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit three (3) entries per person, account holder or joint account, regardless of method of entry. For example, if an account holder enrolls a Chase first mortgage or home equity account in automatic payments and enrolls a home equity line of credit account to receive paperless statements during the Promotion Period, such entrant would only be permitted to send in one (1) additional entry via the mail-in method of entry. Non-winning entries from each First Prize drawing will be included in all subsequent First Prize drawings. All valid entries date stamped or postmarked during the Promotion Period will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
6. PRIZES/ODDS: GRAND PRIZE (1): One Grand Prize winner will receive $25,000. FIRST PRIZES (5): Five (5) First Prize winners will each receive $1,000. TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES IS $30,000 USD. Winners who have a Chase checking account will receive their prize via a credit into that checking account. All other winners will receive their prize via a check. All winners are subject to verification for eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules prior to prize award. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prize upon winner verification and completion of all required documentation. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. A Form 1099 document will be issued as required by law.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Potential First Prize winners will be selected in five separate random drawings from among all eligible entries received as outlined in Section 2 above. The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about August 12, 2013. The drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Fulfillment agent will attempt to notify potential winners by mail at the mailing address provided at the time of entry or on the winner’s Eligible Mortgage or home equity account statement. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address of entrants. Sponsor will not be responsible for any undeliverable or returned documentation. If prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected, if feasible. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release. Documents must be returned within seven (7) days of receipt. If documents are not returned within the time period specified, the prizewinner may be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner will be randomly selected, if feasible.
8. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Any prize depicted in promotional materials or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes is for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual prize awarded. No transfer or assignment of the prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the stated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All prizes will be awarded provided there are a sufficient number of eligible entries submitted. By entering this Sweepstakes, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, voice recording and likeness for publicity purposes by Sponsor, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor is not responsible for transmission defaults, computer server failure and/or delayed, garbled or corrupted data, technical, hardware and/or software malfunctions of any kind, or failure of any of the equipment or programming associated or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or any human or other errors that may occur in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by technical or human errors, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Under no circumstances will more prizes than those set forth in these full Official Rules be awarded. If a printing, technical or any other error occurs that results in more potential winners than available prizes stated, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible potential prize winners to award the number of prizes indicated. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes without notice or liability if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner as determined by Sponsor, or if the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor. Sponsor will select winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. Any attempts by an individual to access the site via a robotic, automatic, script or other brute-force attack may result in that individual’s account(s) or entry(ies) becoming ineligible and void. Any entry will be automatically void if it is determined to be altered or tampered with in any way. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, INTERFERE WITH, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Full Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10.RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants release Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded to them, including, but not limited to, liability for personal, bodily injury, death, damages or loss of any kind. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges and agrees that, to the extent allowed by law, Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Participants agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in New York, New York.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Chase “SIGN UP for a Chance to WIN” Sweepstakes–WL, P.O. Box 7430, Wilton, CT 06897-7430. Request must be received by July 31, 2013.
12. SPONSOR: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH, 43240.
13. FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES: If you do not want to receive future sweepstakes offers by mail from JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., write to us at Sweepstakes Preference Office, 1111 Polaris Parkway, Suite A1, Columbus, OH 43240-0242. Please state that you do not want to receive future sweepstakes offers, which does not exclude you from any Chase marketing offer or promotion, and include your name, address and telephone number.