Financing Your New Home? Understand How It Works
Videos Help You Learn More About the Process
When it's time to apply for a home loan, you'll be looking at several types. So it's valuable to know ahead of time what kinds of loans are available and how the process will unfold.
In the My New Home: Financing a Home videos from Chase, you'll learn that the process can start before you even visit your first open house.
"The pre-approval process is a huge benefit," says Felicia, a real estate agent, "primarily because it lets you know up front what you qualify for, so you don't have to spin your wheels looking at properties you can't afford."
From pre-approval to getting the loan, you'll have lots of questions. These videos provide answers to many of them:
· What are the different kinds of mortgages and who qualifies for them?
· How does pre-approval work?
· What documents do I need to provide?
· What will the lender consider in deciding whether I'm qualified?
· How do mortgage payments, amortization and escrow accounts work?
Get the answers to these and other questions in the My New Home: Financing a Home videos to make your home-buying process go as smoothly as possible.