The Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) provides an easier way to refinance your home.
Chase HARP Loans
HARP gives you the opportunity to refinance your Chase loan with less paperwork than a traditional refinance. Even if your home has declined in value, a HARP loan can help you lower your payments or change to a more stable loan type.
What Is the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)?
A HARP loan is a simplified refinance loan for existing Chase mortgage customers. Backed by the federal government, HARP makes it easier for homeowners to refinance their homes at a lower rate.
Here are some of the benefits of refinancing with a HARP loan:
- You can qualify for a loan even if your home has declined in value.
- You can lower your monthly payment.
- If you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage, you’ll be able to change to a more stable fixed-rate loan.
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for a HARP loan:
- You have demonstrated an acceptable payment history on your existing loan
- You have not already refinanced through HARP
Learn More About HARP
To find out if you qualify, contact a Chase Mortgage Banker.