You are currently enrolled in one or more of our digital payment services; however, you need to read and accept the online service agreements to be able to access them and schedule new:
- Payments to Chase accounts, such as auto, mortgage or personal loans, or home equity lines of credit
- Account transfers
- Wire transfers
Please follow these instructions to read and accept the agreements:
You must complete these steps on a desktop computer.
- Sign in to chase.com
- Navigate to each of the payment services you use as if you were going to schedule a payment or transfer
- Follow the prompts to activate the services you use by reading and accepting the terms of the agreements
If you've recently accepted the agreements, there's nothing you need to do.
Once you accept the agreements, you’ll be able to:
- See all of your recipients and accounts for the services you use
- See and edit any existing one-time or recurring transactions you have scheduled (these transactions will continue to be sent as scheduled regardless of when you accept the agreements)
- Schedule new payments and transfers
We're here to help
If you have any questions, please call us anytime at 1-877-CHASEPC (1-877-242-7372).