You can pay overdraft transactions when there isn’t enough money in your checking account. Here’s how:
- After signing in, tap on the checking account where you want overdraft protection
- Swipe up and tap "Overdraft protection," then tap "Choose account"
- Choose the savings account to link to your checking account and tap "Done"
- Read the terms and conditions, and choose your agreement
- Tap "Update protection," then "Done"
Do more with the Chase Mobile® app
Scan the QR code to download the app to experience convenience and security on the go.