Steps to Chase Mobile® App Profile & Settings
Chase Mobile® App Profile & Settings
Set personalized options for your app, create alerts, access security features and more
- Sign in to the Chase Mobile® app and tap "Profile and Settings" icon
- Choose "Connect" for options to help manage your Chase accounts
- Tap “Manage alerts”
- First, select one of your Chase accounts. You’ll see options for different alert categories
- Tap "Payments"
- Choose when and how you want to receive the alert
- Tap "Save changes"
- Back on the Profile screen you can access the Secure message center
- Choose “Help & support” to schedule a meeting with a banker, find ways to contact us, and get answers to frequently asked questions
- In your Document manager you can view your account statements, tax documents, notices/letters and more all in one place. You can also Upload a requested mortgage document
- Tap "Settings" to see a selection of options to manage your Chase Mobile® App
- Tap "Security center " to see where you’ve stored your cards, manage apps and websites you’ve linked, and track your financial health with Identity Monitoring
- In Personal details you can update your contact info, preferred language, and privacy and marketing preferences
- Sign-in preferences allows you to adjust your login information
- Choose "Account settings " to add nicknames to your accounts, show or hide accounts, go paperless, and more
Do more with the Chase Mobile® app
Scan the QR code to download the app to experience convenience and security on the go.