The following information is a summary only. Please see your Guide to Benefits for complete details.
- Provides access to a variety of roadside assistance services while traveling in the U.S. and Canada
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling 1-800-847-2869
- Additional fees for services (if applicable) will be charged to Cardholder's Chase card
For a flat fee per service call, the program provides:
- Towing – up to 5 miles
- Tire Changing – must have good, inflated spare
- Jump Starting – battery boost
- Lockout Service (no key replacement)
- Fuel Delivery – up to 5 gallons (cost of fuel not included)
- Winching (within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road only)
- Rates apply to vehicles up to one ton gross vehicle weight only
What's Not Covered
This is not an exhaustive list. Examples include:
- Emergency road service is not available in areas not regularly traveled, in "off-road" areas not accessible by ordinary towing vehicles, or for over one-ton capacity trailers, campers, or vehicles-in-tow
Note: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services.