Not-for-profit organizations elevate standards of health, welfare, culture and education in the U.S. and throughout the world. Your long-term success is closely tied to efficient fundraising and effective management of assets, investments and cash. Economic downturns, unpredictable collections, growing needs and fluctuating cash flow can impact your ability to meet your objectives.
Chase provides not-for-profit organizations with dependable financial and operational solutions for both day-to-day cash management and future growth so you can be there for those who depend on you.
Serving a full range of not-for-profit organizations around the world has given us unique, firsthand experience. We recognize that the financial needs of a not-for-profit organization can vary greatly depending on its particular mission. Our dedicated not-for-profit specialists understand the challenges and opportunities of organizations in these categories:
- Art and cultural institutions
- Social services organizations
- International and foreign affairs
- Membership organizations
Each specialist has the expertise required to tailor solutions that can enhance your ability to collect donations, manage assets and distribute benefits.
- Treasury management: Collect donations, dues and other payments more quickly by supporting the preferred payment methods of donors. Disburse money to employees, beneficiaries and groups with greater accuracy, efficiency and control using our secure check and electronic payment solutions.
- Investment management: Maximize cash balances and endowment assets through flexible investment vehicles that align with short- and long-term goals and your desired exposure to risk.
- Credit services: Gain access to efficient and dependable short- and long-term financing to fund a variety of objectives.
- Public finance: Use our innovative structured financial solutions to fund long-term strategic initiatives that align with the needs of your organization.
To learn more about our solutions for not-for-profits,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.