Whether you're responsible for collecting and processing tax payments, managing a town's growth or distributing disaster benefits to an entire region, your constituents depend on you to provide efficient, responsive service.
Chase provides city, municipal, county and state governments with access to reliable financial and operational solutions for day-to-day needs, future growth and those times when nature presents even greater challenges.
Our dedicated public sector experts focus solely on the unique challenges of government clients and deploy solutions that can improve your ability to collect and maximize taxes, manage documents, disburse public monies and fund initiatives that enhance the lives of those you serve.
After decades of working with government entities across the U.S., we have a unique, firsthand understanding of the challenges you and your constituents face. This perspective, unmatched by other financial institutions, allows us to provide products tailored to your requirements so they deliver the greatest possible long-term benefits.
- Treasury management: Collect taxes, fees and other payments more quickly by supporting the preferred payment methods of your constituents. Disburse benefits and other payments with greater accuracy, efficiency and control using our secure check and electronic payment solutions.
- Investment management: Maximize strategic and reserve assets through flexible investment vehicles that align with long- and short-term goals and your desired exposure to risk.
- Equipment finance: Use our flexible financing and leasing solutions to acquire the technology, transportation, construction, communication and other equipment you need to serve your constituents.
- Credit services: Gain access to efficient and dependable short-term financing to fund a variety of public sector needs.
- Public finance: Fund long-term strategic initiatives that align with the needs of your constituents through our innovative structured financial solutions.
- Risk management: Develop contingency strategies to mitigate both physical and financial risk and protect your constituents from unforeseen economic downturns or natural disasters.
- Public funds collateral management: Make the most of collateral and other resources with simplified, highly automated tracking and reconciliation of collateral positions, including market interpretation and guidance.
To learn more about our solutions for government,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.