Working Capital for Foreign Multinationals
From collecting payments faster to investing idle balances, Chase has the capabilities required to help foreign multinationals tailor a working capital solution that meets their needs.
- Treasury and cash management: Implement traditional and electronic services, including payables and receivables, foreign exchange, lockbox, check-image capture and desktop scanning, and account reconciliation.
- Investments and liquidity: Maximize the value and efficiency of daily operating cash, increase the yield on reserve cash and manage longer-term investments. Includes integrated capital market services, advisory services, sweep accounts and business money market accounts.
- Foreign exchange: Develop a customized strategy for your corporate and institutional currency needs.
- Investment banking: Leverage our global platform of integrated financial products spanning merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory, capital markets, prime brokerage, restructuring, risk and research. As a client advocate, we offer corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds and governments the market insights and tailored solutions they need to succeed.
- Standard account services: Establish basic demand deposit accounts (DDAs) and checking accounts and take advantage of internet-delivered cash management tools.
- Securely access your account online and use real-time information to manage your balances, deposits, payments, wires and investments.
- Manage working capital by understanding incoming and outgoing cash flow and improve cash forecasting.
- Integrate data with internal systems.
To learn more about our international capabilities,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.