Heavy Equipment Distribution
Today’s heavy equipment dealers and distributors face numerous business challenges—from managing equipment and vehicle inventories to modernizing and expanding dealership facilities. For nearly 30 years, we have been helping dealers and distributors navigate these unique challenges.
At Chase, our dedicated heavy equipment distribution experts work exclusively with construction equipment dealers, motor vehicle dealers and industrial equipment distributors.
Strategic financial solutions for your heavy equipment distribution business
Our heavy equipment distribution experts have in-depth knowledge of your industry and take the time to understand the specific needs of your business, developing comprehensive financial solutions that help you:
- Manage collections and streamline payments to vendors and employees
- Access dealer-specific floor plan and facilities financing
- Finance daily operations and manage seasonal cash flows
- Invest in new technology, fleets and equipment
- Decrease payroll costs and enhance employee benefits
- Access a full-range of investment banking and asset management capabilities, including private banking, capital markets, and interest rate swaps and other derivatives
Empowering you to achieve your business goalsBy partnering with us, your distribution business can gain access to our world-class commercial and investment banking resources and expansive global network— positioning you to successfully and efficiently achieve all of your business goals.