Chase offers various ways of raising capital for your business or organization. We offer an integrated suite of financial solutions beyond senior debt to help support rapid growth, acquisitions, recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts and shareholder dividends. Chase Capital can provide the capital needed for your business or organization.
Senior Term Loans and Subordinated Debt Through Chase Capital
Chase offers senior term loans and subordinated debt (including second lien) solutions through Chase Capital. This type of specialized financing is ideal for privately held midsize businesses engaging in any of these scenarios:
- Management, financial or strategic buyouts
- Rapid growth that makes traditional bank financing insufficient
- Turnarounds that require balance restructuring and the addition of equity or debt subordinate to traditional bank loans
- Equity ownership seeking to monetize part of their holdings
Capital Raising Solutions
Regardless of your need, Chase Capital can help provide the right solution.
- Senior term loans: Senior term loans typically secured by long-term assets and longer maturities
- Second liens: Supplement first lien facility, providing access to more capital than traditional first lien borrowing bases
- Subordinated loans: Generally subordinate to traditional bank loans and may include deferred interest payments (PIK) as well as limited amortization
To learn more about our capital raising capabilities,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.