- Products and solutions selected
- Cross-border asset-based lending selected
- Transactions selected
- Locations selected
- Executive management team selected
- Capital raising selected
- Commercial Term Lending selected
- Community Development Banking selected
- ESOP: Employee stock ownership plan selected
- Equipment financing selected
- Global trade selected
Senior Vice President / Southeast Region Head
Chase Business Credit
Mary Reasoner is senior vice president and Southeast region head for Chase Business Credit. She is responsible for asset-based lending originations in a six-state geographic territory that includes the southeastern states. Mary has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, 15 of which have been in asset-based lending. Prior to joining the firm, Mary spent five years as a successful senior marketing executive within asset-based lending at Bank of America. She's been with Chase since 2005 first as an Originator in Chase Business Credit and then as Executive Director of Corporate Client Banking.
Mary received her Bachelor of Science in Management from Georgia Institute of Technology. Mary also holds Series 7, 63 and 24 securities licenses.