- Products and solutions selected
- Cross-border asset-based lending selected
- Transactions selected
- Locations selected
- Executive management team selected
- Capital raising selected
- Commercial Term Lending selected
- Community Development Banking selected
- ESOP: Employee stock ownership plan selected
- Equipment financing selected
- Global trade selected
Chase Business Credit
As head of Chase Business Credit, John leads the asset-based lending division of Chase. He has held this position since early 2002.
Prior to joining Chase, John was executive vice president and head of asset-based lending with Heller Corporate Finance in Chicago.
Prior to Heller, he spent 19 years with National Westminster Bank, with six years initially based in London, then 13 years in New York, where he was responsible for managing a variety of leveraged and structured lending businesses.
John received his Bachelor of Arts and holds a Master of Arts from the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom. He is on the board of directors for both the Turnaround Management and Commercial Finance Associations. John also holds Series 7, 63 and 24 securities licenses.