- Products and solutions selected
- Cross-border asset-based lending selected
- Transactions selected
- Locations selected
- Executive management team selected
- Capital raising selected
- Commercial Term Lending selected
- Community Development Banking selected
- ESOP: Employee stock ownership plan selected
- Equipment financing selected
- Global trade selected
Jeffrey A. Stern
Senior Vice President / South Region Head
Chase Business Credit
Jeff Stern is senior vice president and South region head for Chase Business Credit. He is responsible for asset-based lending originations in a six state geographic territory that includes the southern states.
Prior to Jeff's current position, he was a Senior Originator for Chemical Bank's asset-based lending group in New York and created an asset-based lending business for Texas Commerce Bank.
Jeff received his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Loyola College in Baltimore. Jeff also holds Series 7, 63 and 24 securities licenses.