- Products and solutions selected
- Cross-border asset-based lending selected
- Transactions selected
- Locations selected
- Executive management team selected
- Capital raising selected
- Commercial Term Lending selected
- Community Development Banking selected
- ESOP: Employee stock ownership plan selected
- Equipment financing selected
- Global trade selected
Assistant Vice President
Chase Business Credit
London, United Kingdom
Helen Mathie is assistant vice president of asset based lending in Europe. She is responsible for structuring cross border asset based lending solutions for U.S. clients across 15 European jurisdictions.
With over 12 years of banking experience, Helen was an integral part of the team that founded the Chase London office in 2005. Prior to joining Chase, Helen was business manager for Bank of America's European asset based lending business. She has extensive experience in European cross border transactions.
During her career, Helen has held positions in various capacities in Sales & Marketing, Operations and Client Services.
Helen attended University of Westminster in London.