Cross-border Asset-based Lending
Asset-based lending can provide streamlined financing to companies with operations in Canada and Europe by including overseas subsidiaries under one credit facility. Local, experienced professionals provide dedicated support to help you meet your business goals. Our asset-based lending product can maximize your liquidity and flexibility by providing the following:
- One global facility
- One credit agreement
- One bank group
- One set of covenants
- Local relationships with central coverage from your relationship manager
- One global cash management solution
- Ability for foreign subsidiaries to borrow against their own borrowing base in addition to borrowing against their U.S. parent company's borrowing base
- Limited or no restrictions on the transfer of funds between parties to the credit agreement
- Ability to repatriate funds from Europe to the U.S., subject to appropriate tax review
- Same-day access to multi-currency funding based on local time zones
To provide our clients with comprehensive service and solutions, we work closely with our partners in the Investment Bank to deliver the unparalleled expertise of J.P. Morgan. Collectively, we are committed to helping our clients succeed by delivering first-class financial solutions, global capabilities and local expertise.
To learn more about Chase asset-based lending,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.