Chase Commercial Term Lending
Owners and investors of income-producing commercial properties have special financing needs. Chase understands these needs and has a strong track record of helping owners by providing a broad array of loan programs, competitive pricing, low loan fees and excellent customer service.
We offer streamlined, low-cost commercial mortgages for clients who are purchasing or refinancing stabilized:
- Apartment buildings with five or more units
- Office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties
Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals located in 15 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. We have a reputation for building lasting relationships by providing clients with deep industry knowledge and local market expertise that's second to none.
Find a Client Manager
The best financing solutions for stabilized
apartment buildings & commercial properties
- Existing Commercial Term Lending
- New loan inquiries: 1-866-862-9232
As the nation's number-one multifamily lender, Footnote (Opens Overlay) we provide our clients with:
- Term financing on apartment buildings with five or more units.
- A fast, efficient loan process.
- A broad array of fixed- and adjustable-rate loan programs.
- Low loan fees, including no appraisal fees and no legal fees in most markets.
- Competitive pricing.
- Personalized service from start to finish.
- Local market originations, appraisals and underwriting.
Whether you're looking to refinance an existing apartment building or purchase a new building, we have the loan programs to help get your deal done, with no hassles and no surprises. Working with our colleagues in other parts of the firm, we can also deliver on all your commercial credit and cash management needs.
Chase is both a portfolio and a Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS®) lender.
Commercial Mortgage Lending
Chase provides owners and investors of stabilized office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties with term financing solutions to meet their needs:
- A broad array of fixed- and adjustable-rate loan programs
- Low loan fees
- Competitive pricing
- Standardized documentation
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Local market originations, appraisals and underwriting
We have the expertise and resources necessary to help grow and maintain your commercial real estate portfolio for long-term success.