Chase Commercial Bank in Wisconsin
When you bank with Chase, you'll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Wisconsin, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 2,162 Wisconsin residents at 82 locations.
- Extended 298,000 total new loans and lines of credit to Wisconsin consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 800 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed more than $1.5 million to Wisconsin charities in 2011.
- Made more than 13,900 mortgage loans totaling $2.3 billion, of which 33 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Provided more than $142 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Paid more than $154 million in wages and benefits to Wisconsin employees in 2011.
- Remitted more than $6.4 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- Purchased more than $74 million in goods and services from Wisconsin companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.