Chase Commercial Bank in Wisconsin
When you bank with Chase, you'll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back. We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Wisconsin, we:
- Employ 1,703 Wisconsin residents at 82 locations.
- Contributed more than $1 million to Wisconsin charities in 2013.
- Made more than 13,150 mortgage loans totaling $2.2 billion, of which 38 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2013.
- Provided more than $75 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Paid more than $151 million in wages and benefits to Wisconsin employees in 2013.
- Remitted more than $6.9 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2013.
- Purchased more than $47 million in goods and services from Wisconsin companies in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.