Chase Commercial Bank in Washington, D.C.
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Washington, D.C., Chase Commercial Bank:
- Raised more than $1.2 billion in financing for local governments and nonprofit organizations in the District of Columbia in 2011.
- Serves more than 134,000 consumers and 60 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed more than $6.5 million to District of Columbia charities in 2011.
- Provided more than $28 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Paid more than $43 million in wages and benefits to Washington, D.C., employees in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.