Chase Commercial Bank in Washington, D.C.
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Washington, DC, we:
- Raised more than $654 million in financing for local governments and nonprofit organizations in the District of Columbia in 2013.
- Serve more than 101,000 consumers.
- Contributed more than $17.1 million to District of Columbia charities in 2013.
- Provided more than $103 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Paid more than $56 million in wages and benefits to Washington, DC employees in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.