Chase Commercial Bank in Washington
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Washington, we:
- Employ 2,321 Washington residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors throughout the state.
- Paid more than $219 million in wages and benefits to Washington employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $24 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $252 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed more than $6.1 million to Washington charities in 2013.
- Offer more than 211 banking centers, 251 locations and 510 ATMs.
- Made more than 23,850 mortgage loans totaling $5.7 billion, of which 36 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.