Chase Commercial Bank in Washington
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Washington, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 2,800 Washington residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors throughout the state.
- Paid more than $220 million in wages and benefits to Washington employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $31 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $150 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Contributed more than $6.6 million to Washington charities in 2011.
- Offers more than 209 banking centers, 276 locations and 432 ATMs.
- Made more than 27,000 mortgage loans totaling $5.9 billion, of which 30 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.