Chase Commercial Bank in Virginia
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Virginia, we:
- Employ nearly 200 Virginia residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $37 million in wages and benefits to Virginia employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $5.9 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $23 million in community loans and investments, and contributed more than $500,000 to Virginia charities in 2013.
- Operate in 10 locations.
- Serve more than 1.1 million consumers and 40,000 small businesses.
- Originated more than 6,500 small business loans totaling over $94 million, of which 13 percent were made to businesses located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
- Made more than 21,000 mortgage loans totaling $5.3 billion, of which 35 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.