Chase Commercial Bank in Virginia
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Virginia, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 300 Virginia residents serving customers throughout the state and
- Paid more than $37 million in wages and benefits to Virginia employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $1.3 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $17 million in community loans and investments and contributed more than $3.5 million to Virginia charities in 2011.
- Operates in 11 locations.
- Serves more than 1.6 million consumers, 41,000 small businesses and more than 130 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Originated more than 7,500 small business loans totaling $82 million, of which 8% were made to businesses located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2011.
- Made more than 17,000 mortgage loans totaling $3.8 billion, of which 26% were made to
low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.