Chase Commercial Bank in Utah
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Utah, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 900 Utah residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $60 million in wages and benefits to Utah employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $3.3 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Contributed more than $545,000 to Utah charities in 2011.
- Provided more than $35.4 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Operates 69 banking centers, 82 locations and 140 ATMs.
- Delivers financial services to consumers, small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations and municipal, public and government entities.
- Serves more than 625,000 consumer customers, 40,000 small business customers and 300 middle market companies.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.