Chase Commercial Bank in Upstate New York
JPMorgan Chase and its predecessor companies have been a part of New York since 1799. Our roots date back to the founding of The Manhattan Company. When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back.
In New York, we:
- Employ 27,000 people at 886 locations.
- Contributed nearly $37 million to New York charities in 2013.
- Made more than 28,000 mortgage loans totaling $10.9 billion, of which 27 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2013.
- Provided more than $1.3 billion in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Paid more than $142 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Remitted more than $723 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2013.
- Purchased more than $4.6 billion in goods and services from New York companies in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.