Chase Commercial Bank in Upstate New York
JPMorgan Chase and its predecessor companies have been a part of New York since 1799. Our roots date back to the founding of The Manhattan Company. When you bank with Chase, you’ll benefit from our strong local presence and our commitment to giving back.
In New York, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 36,908 people at 897 locations.
- Extended 1,430,307 total new loans and lines of credit to New York consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 4,950 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed nearly $60 million to New York charities in 2011.
- Made more than 23,160 mortgage loans totaling $8.9 billion, of which 29.2 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Provided more than $1 billion in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Paid more than $903 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Remitted more than $944 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- Purchased more than $2.5 billion in goods and services from New York companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.