Chase Commercial Bank in Texas
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Texas, we:
- Employ 27,650 Texas residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors.
- Paid more than $2.5 billion in wages and benefits to Texas employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $37 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $340 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed nearly $11.1 million to Texas charities in 2013.
- Operate 673 banking centers, 768 locations and more than 2,405 ATMs.
- Deliver consumer and commercial financial solutions ranging from the most traditional to the most complex.
- Operate loan-by-phone and call centers in Houston.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.