Chase Commercial Bank in Texas
We’re proud members of the communities we serve and we’re committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Texas, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs more than 31,000 Texas residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors.
- Paid more than $2.5 billion in wages and benefits to Texas employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $34 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Provided more than $401 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Contributed nearly $10.8 million to Texas charities in 2010.
- Operates 675 banking centers, 838 locations and more than 2,039 ATMs.
- Delivers consumer and commercial financial solutions ranging from the most traditional to the most complex.
- Operates loan-by-phone and call centers in Houston.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.