Chase Commercial Bank in Greater Philadelphia
In Pennsylvania, we:
- Contributed nearly $3.7 million to Pennsylvania charities in 2013.
- Made more than 26,000 mortgage loans totaling $4.7 billion, of which 33 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2013.
- Provided more than $29 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Paid more than $8.9 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Remitted more than $4.2 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2013.
- Purchased more than $1.4 billion in goods and services from Pennsylvania companies in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.