Chase Commercial Bank in Greater Philadelphia
In Pennsylvania, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Extended 603,711 total new loans and lines of credit to Pennsylvania consumers and small businesses in 2011.
- Serves more than 300 midsize (middle market) companies.
- Contributed nearly $700,000 to Pennsylvania charities in 2011.
- Made more than 26,260 mortgage loans totaling $4.6 billion, of which 24.7 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities, in 2011.
- Provided more than $206 million in community development loans and investments in 2011.
- Paid more than $1.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Remitted more than $4.3 million in state and local employee withholding tax in 2011.
- Purchased more than $11 billion in goods and services from Pennsylvania companies in 2011.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.