Chase Commercial Bank in Pennsylvania
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development for the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Pennsylvania, Chase Commercial Bank:
- Employs 2,000 Pennsylvania residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $56 million in wages and benefits to Pennsylvania employees in 2011.
- Paid more than $1.5 million in state and local taxes in 2011.
- Contributed more than $206 million in Pennsylvania community development loans and investments and $700,000 to Pennsylvania charities in 2011.
- Operates in 11 locations.
- Serves more than 2.7 million consumer customers, 72,000 small business customers and 300 midsize (middle market) companies.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.