Chase Commercial Bank in Pennsylvania
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Pennsylvania, we:
- Employ 2,416 Pennsylvania residents serving customers throughout the state and the U.S.
- Paid more than $63 million in wages and benefits to Pennsylvania employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $8.9 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Contributed more than $29 million in Pennsylvania community development loans and investments and $3.7 million to Pennsylvania charities in 2013.
- Operate in 8 locations.
- Serve more than 1.9 million consumer customers and 69,000 small business customers.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.