Chase Commercial Bank in Oregon
We're proud members of the communities we serve and we're committed to being good corporate citizens. Our strength and stability allow us to provide financial solutions that deliver measurable financial benefits to clients and sustainable economic development to the towns, cities and regions where we live.
In Oregon, we:
- Employ 1,000 Oregon residents who provide outstanding service to their neighbors throughout the state.
- Paid more than $74 million in wages and benefits to Oregon employees in 2013.
- Paid more than $1.8 million in state and local taxes in 2013.
- Provided more than $76 million in community development loans and investments in 2013.
- Contributed more than $458,000 to Oregon charities in 2013.
- Offer more than 118 banking centers, 134 locations and 282 ATMs.
- Made more than 11,800 mortgage loans totaling $2.4 billion, of which 35 percent were made to low- or moderate-income borrowers or for homes located in low- or moderate-income communities in 2013.
To learn more about Chase's presence in your community,
please contact us or call your Commercial Banker.